Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The collector in us..





With Mother's Day approaching, I got to thinking about some of the gifts I've received over the years and...how many times, most of my children, were 'at a loss' at what special gift they could bestow upon me.

So, inevitably..over time...I ended up becoming the 'proud owner' of several very special collections.

Among them...
vases
pottery
bells
snowglobes
hurricane lamps
egg beaters
papier mache figurines

That lead me to investigate other 'collections'...a few of which are...

autographs
bottle caps
coins
keychains
old toys
original artwork
jewelry
hats
buttons
bottles
magnets
coffee cups
old magazines
pennants
clocks
tin cans
old maps
figurines
matchbooks
postcards
dolls

The lists are virtually endless...I just thought it would be fun to post a few of them here. Maybe they'll spark the imagination...or at least, a gift idea for Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment