Thursday, January 15, 2009

What are Webkinz?

What are Webkinz?

I confess that I thought they were 'just another stuffed animal toy for children'.


It turns out that they're much more than that. I discovered that, if you cut open the plastic pocket that holds the tag of a Webkinz pet, you will get your own "secret code".
You take the code, log onto the Webkinz website and you 'adopt' the very same Webkinz pet ONLINE. Who knew?!!


When you 'play' with your pet online, you can build your pet it's own house, dress and undress the virtual cutie and even play some games where you can win Kinzcash. Talk about having some fun!!


It makes you want to run right out and get one, or two for yourself, doesn't it? Come on, you know you want one! I know I do!


Check out this cute little groundhog...and 'groundhog day' is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment